HOME>Our Conservation Products
|In Japan, the “acid paper problem” has been taken up since the middle of the 1980s.
With this as a turning point, we started to develop conservation papers for preserving documents and works together with Tokushu Tokai Paper Co., LTD (Former Tokushu Paper Mfg).
is the most reliable manufacturing company of conservation papers in Japan.
During development of conservation papers, domestic experts like librarians, paper chemists, conservators gave us a lot of helpful advice.
Moreover, the latest research results are reflected in our products.
The features of our products
- Lignin-free and acid-free
- Buffered with calcium carbonate
* For photographs, non-buffer papers are available.
- High alpha-cellulose content
- Passed the Photographic Activity Test (PAT)
|Papers & Boards||Tissues|
|Museum Mounting Boards|
|Humidity controlling papers|